Monday, June 8, 2009

Lesson 6 - LOVING YOU

Loving you…

Started at early age, when I learned how to write and read,

Gave me the joy to go to school and out wit all the girls in class

for you to notice me,

Inspire me to dance, sing and do my best in everything.

Loving you…..

Cause me to cry, especially when it was time for you

to leave,

Encouraged me to express my thoughts in writing

especially in times when I missed you most.

The childhood fantasy lingers,

The dream of “us” remained in loving you.

Taught me to wait patiently the hard way,

When given the second chance, I never thought twice to

give it another try…..loving you.

Loving you….

Gave me joy, made me feel wanted,

Helped me discover the better part of me,

Made me accept you, for who you are, without reservation,

love you truly,

and always say, “I will do my best and my all!”

Loving you…

Helped me found my true friends and reconnected with

the past.

Loving you….

Fog my mind from the truth and asked,

“Who am I?”

I crossed the line, hurt, humiliated,

lied and rejected…..loving you!

Loving you….

Opened my eyes to a reality that,

there are things that are not meant to be,

That, “WE”, can never be.

It made me aware of my thoughts….

Made me accept that, there’s nothing I can do to change the past.

Loving you….

Taught me to admit my powerlessness which means,

the outcome is not in my hands.

Is not to regret about the past but hold the memories dear and to grow

and live for the future.

Hope that if my dreams won’t come true, that

they will remain as sweet memories.

Loving you….

Is forgiving myself for the wrong choices I made and from my mistakes.

Is to make this right, gain myself respect back and move on.

Will pray for your plans,

For your dreams to come true,

For good health and

Wishes you will find HER, in time.

Letting you go means……

Loving you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is sad...
But true. Letting go is the best way to love someone you are not meant to be with.