Friday, December 26, 2008

Lesson 1

I grew up with my pen and my journal. They've been my solace ever since I learned my ABCs. Boxes of my dairies even from my grade school are still in my keeping and it always fascinate me when I go through it all and read them. Sometimes, I'm surprise how much I can write about my emotions and how I react on a certain feeling. I still write my journal, i still have my post - it note pad in my bed's head board, i still write everything new that passes my mind. I write down my first burst of emotion, read and re read it, then I utter it when it's appropriate. It's time for me to share the lessons I've learned from the University of my Life.
I lived half of it- old enough to know the intricacies of life. Old enough to accept that, all things happen for a reason.
Life is not perfect but it is an exciting journey. Life is simple but not easy. Its fullness is attained by learning the lessons each experiences brings.
Learn with me, laugh with me, cry with me as I travel my life's journey..........

No comments: